Here are some of our previous newsletters:
The 7th Edition of the International Disaster Law Course is now open for application!
The Course is organized jointly by the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, the International Institute of Humanitarian Law of Sanremo, and in cooperation with the Italian Red Cross.
Speakers will include:
- Eduardo Valencia-Ospina (Member of the International Law Commission, Former Special Rapporteur on the Protection of Persons in the Event of Disasters),
- Walter Kälin (Former Representative of the UN Secretary-General on the Human Rights of Internally Displaced Persons),
- Isabelle Granger (Global Lead, Disaster Law and Auxiliary Role, IFRC),
- Gian Luca Burci (Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Former Legal Counsel, WHO),
- Giulio Bartolini (Editor-in-Chief Yearbook of International Disaster Law) along with other high-level speakers from academia and distinguished experts from international organizations.
The Course will take place in Sanremo (IT) from 26 to 30 September 2022 and online attendance is also available.
For further information, please check out this link! https://lnkd.in/guaqD5qW